Friday, May 6, 2011

A Derby Recipe & Randomness

Happy Derby Weekend!

These cute little postcards I have show a quick, easy recipe for tomorrow's Derby Day...
thought I would share in case anyone is in need of something to take to a party, or just want to try something new :) Enjoy!


I listed a SUPER cute new condo today if any of you Lexingtonian's know of someone looking for one... it is 2.4 miles from UK Campus, off Nicholasville Rd. in a Gated Community with a POOL :)
3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths  1465 sq ft  Only $139,900!!
Here are a couple pics...




Good News is, the furniture is also for sale too! So could be sold as a furnished unit. CLICK HERE for more information or you can message me too :)

Today I also showed houses and stumbled upon one that I was OBSESSED with, basically just because of the Kitchen. Look at this kitchen... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! My ideal kitchen! (Someday I will have ha)

It's hard to tell kind of from these pictures but in person it was totally fabulous! My clients loved it too!

Random, Shocker of the Week (saying that sarcastically ha) ....


Tamara & Eddie... at it again... PDA to the fullest in last weeks episode. Seriously they drive me insane!
GET A ROOM! lol gross. period. the. end.

Hope to have some cute pics to post soon... Derby, Mother's Day, looking forward to a fun filled weekend!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. That condo is adorable!!

    Also that is my dream kitchen, beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kitchen! Where is it?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)