Sunday, March 11, 2012

Private Quarters


Happy Spring Forward!

Did everyone remember to set their clocks last night?? ;) I love this time of year because I am so excited for it to stay lighter outside later now!! I hate getting dark at 5pm... ugh! Major depressing!

I wanted to share about a party I had today... have yall heard of Private Quarters???


It is new in KY, but it is in other states... it's an upscale line of bedding... sheets, comforters, feather beds, pillows, crib sheets... and they also have scarves, wraps, robes etc. My mom's friend is the KY rep and today we had a party and let me tell you what.. it is literally the nicest bedding I've ever seen!

I am afraid after what I've ordered... I might never get out of bed again! HA!




The good news is... my party hit the party special of ordering more than $500 SO that means that until tomorrow at 6pm the "seven layer bedding" is 60% OFF! I get nothing from doing this so don't think I'm trying to sell something ha. But I really did want to share because it's such a great deal and I am so excited to get my stuff and I just wanted to offer my discount to anyone who might be interested!


It is so hard to tell how nice it is without seeing it in person... but I assure you.. I am picky about my bedding and cheap stuff doens't fly with me! ;) That is whyI love this line... because it's now affordable and really luxory bedding!

Ok here is the skinny...

The most popular things today, just so you'll know... were the sheet sets (Bamboo & Brillance), the Delux and Superior Featherbeds (which were sooo comfy!) and the crib sheets!

Just so you'll have an idea... here are some of the discounted prices:
Feather Beds The King Feather Bed reg $250 ... is $100 now! (I got this one!!)
The Queen Feather Bed reg $200 ... is $80 now!
 
Sheet Sets
 The Bamboo Sheet Set King Size reg. $250 .. now $100 (these are what I got they are probably the best sheets I've ever felt in my life!)
Bamboo Queen Sheet Set reg. $219 ... now $88

The Brilliance Sheet Set King size reg. $190 ... now $76
The Brilliance Sheet Set Queen size reg. $170 ... now $68
 
Crib Sheet The Serinity Crib Sheets which were the softest thing in the world... reg. $39 now only $14!! (Comes in cream, baby pink, baby blue, and chocolate) 

 Here is the website to look at :
http://www.privatequarters.net/content/PRODUCTS.aspx

This blanket was also a HUGE hit... it is super soft and cozy.. comes in a throw size or a bed blanket!


The grey was my fave!! Very neutral and a good color!
Pricing for this is now:

Queen  Reg. $99.99   NOW... $40
King Reg. $109.99  NOW... $44
THROW Blanket Reg. $39.99  Now... $16

A great deal!!  

Ok that's it I think! Party ends tomorrow at 6pm.

If you've been thinking of buying new sheets, comforters, blankets, etc... this is the time! Don't go to Bed Bath & Beyond and buy some with your coupon haha they will be more expensive and not near the quality.

I have Restoration Hardware sheets right now that I've had for about 3-4 years and paid a LOT for ... and the Bamboo ones I bought today for about 1/4 the price, I know I like better!

Email me if you'd like to order something and I will put you in touch with the rep so she can do the credit card thing and place your order! It comes in 7-10 days too how awesome is that?!?!

PS... look at this cute fruit we Kelly made for the party!
Thanks Pinterest!
(PS Go over real quick and follow her blog... she is having a give away once she reaches 50 followersand she is a GREAT gift giver let me tell ya! And she is hysterical you will love reading her posts! Plus she is quite the Martha Stewart and a new mommy so she's got lots to share... and she keeps it real ladies haha)


Ok lastly, I had our bedroom ceiling painted this weekend... and I am obsessed with it :)


This is such a crappy pic I will try to take a better one and post... but the color is really nice...

Ceiling: Sherwin Williams "Cardboard"
Walls: Sherwin Williams "Believable Buff"

And because I know you might ask... several people have emailed asking me about my window treatments :) Thanks for the compliments... they are my favorite fabric... and yes Tori and Dean have them in their Dining Room BUT I did have mine before I saw them on her show just FYI haha! My mom makes window treatments and actually made them but the fabric I bought a couple years ago from a local store in Lexington, The Rag Peddler, off Harrodsburg Rd. but I'm sure it could be found online! Houndstooth... then mom put a black out backing on the other side so if you close them it would be dark in the room!

Ok ... go look and order yourself some bedding :) You won't be disappointed! I promise!!












XO!

3 comments:

  1. That bed looks SO COMFY!! :)
    xoxo
    Samantha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the king sheets and king size blanket! How do I order? my email is jakydobbs@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any King size sheet sets stashed that you would be willing to sell? Cindy@bransonhomes.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)