Thursday, February 7, 2013

Sunshine Award!

I was so happy today when I got an email from Melanie over at Sarcasm & Curls that I was nominated for the Blogging Sunshine Award! I didn't know what it was, just knew it sounded like fun and I was excited! Haha! Thank you so much lady! Love you and your blog!! XO! 
For those of you not following Melanie, 
let me tell you a few reasons why I love her ... and you will too!
1. She is hysterical, period.
2. She is on the gif bandwagon and they are absolutely the funniest things ever
3. She loves Pretty Little Liars (so that is an automatic given on the friendship level ha)
4. Her dog Mia, and Frankie, are long lost BFF's 

Mia (left) ... Frankie (right) 
What is it with Yorkies and their curled up/cuddle position haha .. love it! 

Okay, onto the award ... 

Rules:
If nominated for this award, you must include a link in your blog to the person/blog that nominated you. You must also answer some questions about yourself, nominate fellow bloggers, link their blogs in your post, and inform them that they have been nominated.

Questions:


Who is your favorite philosopher: 
Umm... no idea. That is really a hard one. 

What is your favorite number? 
4. And I have no idea why, lol 

What is your favorite animal? 
Dogs and Turtles ... I like dogs as pets mostly and turtles are kind of something that started as an inside joke between Chris and I, snapping turtles to be exact, and then just stuck and now everyone always sends me turtle stuff, we get a turtle figure every time we go out of town lol and the kids always draw me turtles ... it's cute ;) 

What are your Facebook and Twitter? 
Facebook is HERE
Twitter I am not on .. I know, I know ... but I am on Pinterest you can follow me HERE 

What is your favorite time of the day? 
Probably at the end of the day when I can come home and hang out, relax, and watch my shows and snuggle with Chris and Frankie :) 

hahahaha this makes me laugh. both of them, knocked out. ridic. ;) 

What is your favorite holiday? 
Easter.

What is your favorite physical activity? 
Probably walking hahaha briskly walking, outside, while talking to a friend and chatting so it goes by quickly. Kidding (kinda) ... my other physical activity is Barre classes. I love them. 

What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? 
Sweet Tea or Water. 

What is your favorite flower? 
Hydrangeas and Peonies
(which is some of what we are using in our wedding!) 


What is your passion? 
Real Estate. 

I know some people will be like, oh whatever, that's her job, she just wants her clients to read that haha but it is really true. I love real estate and building/design. I truly have a passion for it and am so blessed I get to wake up every day and do a job I love.  

I am nominating the following lovely ladies for this award also: 

(She is funny, has good style and NEEDS A BUTTON and this will make her make one ha!)
 (I just won her giveaway, her blog is adorable & so are her boys!)
(She is pregnant w/ TWINS, blogging about her life & babies, love her!!)

 Go follow their blogs and let's pass on the Sunshine Award! 

In other news, 
my "5 Things" Post yesterday was fun and some other pretty ladies decided to join in on the fun! Go meet Shay and Jenn and learn more about them and their cute blogs!!

That's all for now!

Ready for the weekend, 
post signature

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for nominating me :)

    I will be linking back and joining in soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flowers are so beautiful~

    I have been looking forward to Easter for the last couple of weeks! Can't wait for spring time!

    =)

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Chris and Frankie snuggled up is hilarious, since the two are not really fans of one another! :)
    Also...I posted a button for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha I love it when my dog falls asleep on people like that.. Adorbs..

    Love hydrangeas and peonies too.. Can't wait to see your wedding recaps!

    Thanks for linking me up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, Thanks for taking time for sharing this article, it was excellent and very informative. My name is david lindahl and I am helping people in coaching success real estate investment and the blunt mistakes done in it. I am happy that there are people like me helping out candidates in real estate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice information! I am intimidated by the excellence of information. There are a lot of high-quality funds here. I am sure I will visit this site again soon. I know something information, to know you can click here
    sunshine coast Pet Grooming
    sunshine coast Boarding Kennels

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. Keep it up. . I know something information, to know you can click here
    sunshine coast Pet Grooming
    sunshine coast Boarding Kennels

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. I know something information, to know you can click here
    sunshine coast Pet Grooming
    sunshine coast Boarding Kennels

    ReplyDelete
  9. We offer excellent services to our clients. Our attentive real estate experts and webmasters will answer your questions related to our website or existing properties on the site as soon as it gets. We have extensive search options that will help you find the exact property you are looking for in your desired area. You can contact us via phone, email or call the property agents directly and get more details about a specific property. It is the simplest, most organized and fastest way to your dream property that will fulfill your life Tinley Park real estate agents

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing this with us! Some really amazing features.
    Good contest , it’s really helpful for new bloggers. All the best guys Thank you for your post. This is excellent information.
    pet resort sunshine coast
    dog kennels sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion.
    Surat residential projects

    ReplyDelete
  12. Blue Moon Property will bring you best deals to buy, sell, or rent your property in the real estate Nambour market. Hire the best Sunshine Coast real estate agents for property valuation and sales, rental management, etc.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)